Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Flowerwild Wedding - Kelly and Sean I

Okay, 1st thing's 1st. Relaxed brides are a dream come true!!! And just look at the results...Kelly and Sean came to me via Rebecca at Duet Weddings. I cannot say enough about her. Truly a pleasure to work with and so down to earth. Need a coordinator? Call her NOW! I met Kelly and Sean in person one time only (they were planning their wedding in Laguna Beach from New York.) A fun and fun-loving couple who love COLOR!!!
Here is the first set of images from the Flowerwild studio. Fabric wrapped vases filled with pops of dinner plate dahlias. Terracotta mossed pots of gloriosa lilies, viburnum berries, pom pom dahlias, succulents etc. There were also turquoise fleur de lis goblet filled with peach parrot tulips and grape vine foilage. (Sorry I didn't get a picture of these before we boxed them up!) I have to say I was truly inspired by the vibrancy of the couple, the materials avaialable, and the colors!








More to come...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/04/2009

    muy guapos y divertidos! me gustan mucho tus trabajos. Un abrazo desde EpaƱa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric wrapped vases! Makes me want to dig out the old box of remnants. :-) Any tips on how to do this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, yum, yum!! Kate- you blow me away with every single thing that you do!! Such a blast working with you. Thank you so much for all of your incredible work. Can't wait to see you soon!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete