Monday, August 24, 2009

Samples for Corinne


I have so many lovely images stacked up waiting to show to all of you Flowerwild lovers. (thanks for caring!!!) Just not enough hours in the day to get to everything with weddings for the next 6 weeks straight or maybe it's 8...have to actually look at the calendar to know. It's like a marathon - but it's fun and filled with the most delicious flowers.
I have some garden roses in my bathroom from samples I did earlier this week and they are just divine. I find myself just wandering in there to gaze at them and all their ruffly splendor. Each day I swear they only get more beautiful. Sigh...

Anyhoooo these image are from samples I did for one of my most favorite Brides this season. She is having an intimate wedding at the Four Season's in Santa Barbara with lots of soft muted creamy flowers - along with a splash of pink/peach (this will be a lot more toned down on the day and not so bubble gum.)

Cafe Au Lait Dahlias, ranunculas, Fair Bianca roses, sweet peas make up this subtle palette. More when we deliver the real deal later this week!





How's this for classic, refined beauty? a soft clutch of Garden Roses for her...

4 comments:

  1. Love these! The last ones are *especially* dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't we have those amaaaazing Dahlias in Australia???? I love the look of this wedding, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/26/2009

    Looks great! Lovely vintage-y feel! Gorgeous. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you weren't suppose to use the antique mercury containers with real flowers. I was told that you should put water in them. Is that correct???

    ReplyDelete