Thursday, August 27, 2009

Flowerwild Wedding - Anne's Vineyard flowers



Another quick entry as I have hands very full right now...
but Alice and I needed a little R&R after a hard day in the studio.
It has actually been very pleasant.
The air outside is so HOT and smells of fire.
But the air in the studio smells of honey and the heavy perfume of Real Heirloom Garden Roses...
It is intoxicating.

Here are a few pics of the small but fabulous wedding we did last week at Saddlerock Vineyard in Malibu.
I must say that I had a hard time parting with this bridal bouquet - pictured above. It made me want to get married all over again.

Coordinated by the fabulous Kathy and Susan of Bella Weddings and Events







5 comments:

  1. That top bouquet is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous "grape" accents throughout for a vineyard wedding! :-)

    How do those heleborus hold up as bouts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certain kinds of hellebores do not last out of water for 5 min! SO true. But this variety, and one other I can think of are very sturdy. I left some cuts of these out of water overnight as a test, and they were exactly the same the following morning. So I guess it just depends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the images so ivocative, the bouquets are divine

    ReplyDelete
  5. INCREDIBLE BOUQUETS!
    Joan.

    ReplyDelete