Sunday, January 9, 2011

Flowerwild's Workshop!



I have to say, I am beyond thrilled with all the hard work and beautiful flowers my attendees produced at the November Workshop! It was so much fun - and truly inspiring to me to see so much enthusiasm, and be surrounded by so many sweet people whose love of flowers matches mine.
We played, ate great food, soaked up the gorgeous scenery in Montecito...literally steps from the ocean. Learned so much from the talents and insights of my dear friend Rebecca Stone - who so generously donated her time and efforts to make it all go smoothly, and make sure everyone felt at home.

Hopefully, some of you will be inspired to sign up for the next workshop scheduled for February 24th and 25th in Santa Barbara once you see these images!
A few spots left...click here to reserve your space now.

See for yourself all the insanely pretty flowers they dreamed up - photographed by Jose Villa
stay tuned for the film footage by Joel Serrato!!!!





















6 comments:

  1. What can I say ?? Magnifique !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, dying to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amber!!! you should come in feb. it's gonna be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that red bouquet is out of control. you've got me excited by flowers again this afternoon, even though the snow is crushing any ambitions of every having flowers again ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone!
    my attendees made it worth every second.
    sarah - sorry about the snow in NY, but flowers have been sparse here too despite sunshine and rain. blah! bring on spring!!! dying for some frittilaria and lilac.

    ReplyDelete