Friday, October 30, 2009

An Enchanting Evening at San Ysidro Ranch



Our most favoritist wedding of the season is up on photographer Jessica Claire's website. View her sneak peek of this intimate affair here. I will post a few more of my favorites on Monday! Can't share too much as this wedding is submitted for publication...but as Jessica said...it would be a shame not to show you just a teensy weensy bit.

The bouquet of my dreams....



Husband and Wife...sigh




Planner Alexandra Kolendrianos made sure the day was flawless. And it was, like a dream.

2 comments:

  1. The flowers are exquisite. I don't think I ever get tired of writing that...LOL. The bride is absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! that bouquet is amazing, beautifully photographed. That has certainly cheered up a rainy afternoon in England

    ReplyDelete