Thursday, May 28, 2009

Springtime Corporate Flowers

Got to make this a quick one!!! Lots of wedding prep yet to do. And I can't wait to get started today because I have my usual accomplice -ALICE, and yesterday we were joined by the arrival of some sweet little sparrow babies! A whole nest of them tweeting away in the eaves just outside the studio door. Alice just thinks this is GRAND. And I have to admit, so do I.

These are some pics of the finished pieces we did for a corporate event in Sacramento. Who says corporate flowers have to be ugly, fugly, ugly? Not I. Please tell everyone else. People who work in little gray cubicles and have to go to conventions and such can really appreciate a gorgeous flower arrangement. Just let them try it versus an oh so boring pave of god know what.







2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/28/2009

    My favorite color scheme! These arrangements are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We who are about to die in our gray cubicles salute you.

    ReplyDelete