Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jose



What is there to say?
The man is insanely talented.
He is a good person.
He has passion for his work.
I love how he makes my flowers look...hehe.











This Jose Villa Workshop was featured on SMP this week.
Jill LaFleur and I worked on styling this together...a seriously fun, creative and inspiring endeavor. Wedding bells! Rope and Lace, and Poppies with Jasmine! I will post some of my favorites here later in the week. Too much goodness to pass up.

Photography - Jose Villa
Coordination and styling - Jill LaFleur
Flowers and Design - Me!
Hair and Make-up - Mar of TEAM hair and makeup
Cake - Erica O'Brien

7 comments:

  1. Dreamy, beautiful flowers and photos. Do you have some magic way of stopping poppies dropping their petals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful! Always love your designs and think Jose has an extraordinary way of capturing the world on film...together you two are a killer combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so so so so so beautiful. I love your snap here. Like a princess I feel for you. Thank you so much for sharing your happiness with me.
    dean graziosi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photography.attractive flowers and photos.

    Gifts to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a genius!!!!!!! I didn't even know flowers this beautiful existed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wonderful! This is amazing, I'm in love...

    ReplyDelete