Friday, May 7, 2010

Featured on Green Wedding Shoes




5 days and counting until full on wedding production begins - with events every week until december. Yikes! I hope we all survive. I'm excited and nervous, at the same time and VERY anxious to be surrounded by all my old friends. Flowers. They are lovely little creatures.
Next week I will have my first shipment of garden roses come in. What a thrill to unwrap and drop these in a drink of fresh water.
I wanted to share a few images that were recently featured on Green Wedding Shoes of one of our March brides- Laurie. Stephanie Williams captured this chic LA wedding so beautifully. To see Jen's full feature on this wedding click here. Hope you all enjoy!
























Venue - Marvimon House
Photography - Stephanie Williams
Dress - J Crew
Flowers - Flowerwild

1 comment: