Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bride and Bloom Feature



I am so lucky. I get to work with nice, talented people, make beautiful flowers, have a lovely family - not to rub it in, but I'm feeling good right now! (Wait till my season really kicks in...by mid may my posts may not be so glowing - if I have time to do any that is!)
Feast your eyes on this fun shoot I did awhile back with Brooke Keegan for Bride and Bloom Magazine. Photographed by Aaaron Delesie - the pictures speak for themselves. Aside from the flowers, I brought in some vintage art deco ring boxes, vintage dinner plates, the lace runner for the table, lots of fun turquoise hobnail pieces. Hope you enjoy it- and if you pick up the most recent issue of Bride and Bloom you can see the full article there.
xokate










3 comments:

  1. Just perfection. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers, congrats on getting published! I love the photos, I want to run right out and get a copy of the magazine now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY! The colors are so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete