Tuesday, July 12, 2011

camera



ok people I need a new camera. My sad and bent, broken, little pocket cam finally bit the dust. So if any of you all have one you want to donate to the flowerwild blog to sustain pretty pics throughout the year let me know! ha!

it's worth a try...right???

or if you are trying to unload a beauty of a camera please message me. Looking for a digital SLR, preferably similar to a Canon 5 d. Anyone?
cause I wanna take better pictures.

here's what the adventures of flowerwild's two week hiatus looks like...(minus our ice skating escapade from two days ago!)








fun! isn't life so wonderful? seriously, this summer has me in high spirits.

xo kate

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Nice blog, very beautiful bouquets. I become a follower of your blog, ok?
    Visit and / or comments on our blog whenever you want.
    Greetings from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/26/2011

    I have a Nikon dSLR that I love. But I hear that the Canon Rebels are great dSLR's for the novice photographer.
    xo, Brandy : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/30/2011

    Love the deep red flowers...kind of hard to tell. Are they garden roses? Gorgeous blooms!

    ReplyDelete