Friday, February 11, 2011

tidbit.



This is a sweet little something from Ingrid and Howard's wedding this summer. They are as sweet as they look. Full post after it is featured elsewhere!

San Ysidro ranch...can I please have permanent residence there by flower default? I don't need much just one of the little cottages will do, preferably with fruit trees, and lots of lavender and salvia for the hummingbirds.
Lucky me...I will be there for at least 3 fabulous weddings this season.









Images by Jose Villa

4 comments:

  1. sigh...so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Kate! By any chance, do you know who the calligrapher was for their invitations? We are currently on the hunt. Thanks! <3, Sharon Reid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll check on that Sharon! eeek so exciting we are only 4 -5 months away.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super beautiful bouquet!

    Joan.

    ReplyDelete