Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gretchen's Samples



In between Thanksgiving festivities, windy day walks down to the river to throw rocks with Alice, Client meetings and emails, building new galleries for our website, planning upcoming workshop dates, and (yikes) possibly beginning shopping for Christmas (oh dear!)...I have been admiring these pretty images of Gretchen's samples.

I just feel all warm and bubbly when I see those little cosmos whisping about. Don't they just make you smile?








2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Definetely bought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh these are so beautiful! Love when you share with us just how human you are. It makes me feel less alone about the fact that procrastination is my middle name and I'm filled with self criticism over the dust collecting on my yoga mat : >

    ReplyDelete