Monday, October 18, 2010

New Workshop dates! NOVEMBER 17th & 18th





Guess what!!!!???? We are announcing a new workshop on November 17th and 18th in Santa Barbara. Keeping this one nice and small so please reserve your space now. Looking forward to meeting a few of you then! Click here to see out Style Me Pretty feature from the last workshop.
Other fabulous vendors involved include Joel Serrato, Jose Villa, ans Rebecca Stone of Duet Weddings. Images by Jose Villa.
xoxokate
www.flowerwildworkshops.com

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous flowers, Kate! I was trying to be so unobtrusive as I furiously one-finger typed what I was hearing in the surgery waiting room into my iPhone. But I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I heard that green shoe comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for including us kate, we're honored.. looking forward to the next one!!!

    jose villa

    ReplyDelete