Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Flowerwild Wedding - Featured on Ruffled Blog!

Jennie and Ryan's wedding was featured on my new favorite wedding blog for inspiration:
Ruffled Blog



It has oodles and oodles of magical pics of brides who are looking for ways to put a vintage spin on their wedding. Gowns, flowers, decor etc. I highly recommend making it a daily read.

Jennie is a truly stylish person. I loved everything about the way this wedding came together. Jennie and I worked on the colors- shifting from a bold juicy, fruity palette to this final look. Fuchsias set against the bold blues. I couldn't believe how crazy beautiful the clematis vine was. Honestly, it made the bouquets feel as if they were "growing" which was so perfect for the Smog Shoppe setting where there is a living garden growing out of the walls. Man vs Nature. Nature wins all the time.
Another flowers that was a complete stand out for me was this raspberry/plum colored cabbage rose that was variegated - or striped! Laura from Docuvitae captured the event is a truly breathtaking way. Her style is so timeless and refreshing. Check out this wedding featured on Ruffled Blog here.

















2 comments:

  1. I love the vibrant colors of the flowers, they complement the serene beauty of the bride. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wonderful feature of Becky, Patch! She has many lovely items! I have a big collection for wedding dress and i like your also. Thanks for sharing it with us.


    r4i

    ReplyDelete