Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Napa wedding - Images by Jose Villa!




I have been showing you bits and pieces of this wedding for some time now. Recently got these precious jewels of imagery back from Jose Villa. Again, this one is being submitted for publication so I can just give you a glimpse of what we did. Lots of other pretty details to come later. I just discovered my new-found crush on amaryllis. So often I dismiss them as a holiday flower. But they are so wildy beautiful. Everything about this wedding was intoxicatingly pretty. Is that a word? Oh what the heck - you know what I mean.

The Bridesmaids' posies of Apricot Nectar and ranunculas.




Her bouquet....a ruffly twist of charles austin roses with some very unique hebe and coral passion vine finishing it off.




Vivid bouts.





The reception. Oh la la ths place is booootiful!







Images by Jose Villa
Flowers by Flowerwild
Venue Beaulieu Gardens
Coordinated by Brandy Cabral of Bliss Event Productions
Lighting by Got Light
Linens by La Tavola

6 comments:

  1. i was gonna say OMG.....what a beautiful wedding, just finished doing 2 today......must say, yours knocked my socks off my tired feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo gorgeous! Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking!!! So wildly lush and romantic. I might steal your crush on amaryllis--wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello gorgeous flowers! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun shooting these amazing flowers .. Can't wait to work with you again.

    Jose Villa

    ReplyDelete